Apartment for Sale
Must be Sold in the Next Two Weeks - Seller Has Drastically Reduced Expectations so Dont Miss Out
Property ID 1900211Introducing Apartment 29201 on the exclusive Ephraim Island at Paradise Point. Ephraim Island is an island in the middle of the Broadwater with its own bridge from the mainland to the shops and cafes of Paradise Point.
This is a quality Mirvac built property with manicured grounds and 24 hour security for peace of mind.
If you are thinking of downsizing or just need a new home then this apartment should be on your list of inspections. A Corner apartment with loads of glass an natural light on 3 sides
Its been renovated and presents like new. And then the view is amazing - something new everyday with wildlife and boating and a serene outlook.
- Master bedroom with balcony and large ensuite with bath and Robes
- Two other bedrooms both with built in robes and generous in size
- New carpet in bedrooms 2 and 3
- New timber look flooring in the living and master bedroom
- White indoor plantation shutters to family, dining area
- Electric blinds in the living and master bedroom
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms and living area
- Separate laundry room
- Extra storage cupboards in kitchen
- Two car parking spaces and storage
- High ceilings
- Ducted Air conditioning
- Miele appliances in the kitchen
- Pet Friendly
- North south aspect for perfect living and cross flow ventilation
The lifestyle on Ephraim is renowned for its excellent recreational facilities such as 3 swimming pools, spa, sauna and many bbqs. The gymnasium is very spacious, with air conditioned comfort and a large array of well maintained equipment. A Well Being Spa and Hairdresser are available next to the Gymnasium.
This apartment is cleverly positioned to capture the plentiful sights of water craft, distant views of Surfers Paradise (something to see at night) as well as the gorgeous array of bird life. Being on the 2nd level provides protection from the gusty winds of higher levels
For your private inspection of this apartment please call Lorraine on 0404 346 625 or come to our open homes.