House for Auction
A Return to Sydney Forces Investors to Sell Immediately or at Auction!
Property ID 2025659This is an exceptionally large home of 520m2 at Paradise Point - its spread over 3 levels so plenty of room for the whole family - its being sold below replacement cost so don't miss this opportunity to purchase. The finishes in this home are amazing - from the moment you walk through the oversized front entry door you will notice the soaring high ceilings and oversized living and kitchen areas.
The 2nd level covers all the bedrooms and these too are oversized all with private balconies
And the 3rd level covers the entertaining area - a media room, fully fitted study, bar area,bathroom and alfresco roof terrace area with built in BBQ. It's all here.
• 3.3m high ceilings
• Three study areas
• Wine cellar
• Master Bedroom with large ensuite and huge walk in robe
• Two other extra large bedrooms with built ins
• Large balconies off all living and bedrooms
• Roof terrace with bar, BBQ area and alfresco dining
• Water Views
• Designer Kitchen with Miele Appliances
• Multiple living area
• Double Lock up Garage with storage area
• Underground water tank for washing cars and house
• Fully ducted and zoned air conditioning across all 3 levels
• Media Room
• Nothing to spend
• Pet friendly
• Marina berth can be purchased separately if needed
The interstate owners of this property are committed to selling their beloved Queensland home and this could be your opportunity to purchase a property at below replacement cost with loads of extras.
Marina berths are available to purchase or lease at this complex. Sizes range from 10m to 32m. Berths are sold separately and each berth has it own pen so you are not sharing your berth with another boat. It's all yours.
The on-site facilities include:
A x 72 berth marina with bridge free access to the Broadwater and beyond
Marina boardwalk and restaurant precinct
Residents' recreation club with 12 seat cinema room, separate meeting room/library, , residents' lounge area, kitchen for entertaining on the outdoor terrace or in the function room, terrace barbecue, games area, reception area, management and security offices, all with wheelchair access.
Heated 25 metre outdoor pool ,Wading/ conversation pool and heated spa/jacuzzi
3 barbecue stations for poolside entertaining
World class air conditioned gymnasium complete with sauna, showers, change rooms, lockers, music and video systems Stroll to the nearby Paradise Point Village with the restaurants and all the facilities close at hand or walk over to the private beach on the Broadwater - it's all here.
COMMUNITY FACILITIES INCLUDE:
* Waterfront plaza
* Restaurants, cafes, shopping
* Public promenade around Salacia Water's perimeter
* Marina boardwalk, linked to Paradise Point Park
* Public beach, foreshore parks
* Picnic and play areas
* Fishing piers
* Beach Eco-paths, recreational walk
NEARBY AMENITIES INCLUDE:
* Paradise Point Shopping Village, 1km
* Runaway Bay Yacht Club, 2kms
* Runaway Bay Shopping Village, 5kms
* Hope Island and Sanctuary Cove gold courses, 6kms
* Harbourtown Shopping Centre, 7kms
For further information or to arrange a private inspection please contact Lorraine Drysdale.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
In preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.